Financial and Real Estate Training for Church Leadership and Staff
October 7 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
As we partner together in ministry, we are very excited to offer this training as another tool and resource for pastors and leadership teams as you continue to make a difference in your local community and the Pacific Northwest.
WHY Should You Attend?
- How healthy and missional churches manage their finances
- How to structure your budget to make key ministry decisions
- The latest tax regulations for ministers
- Best practices to communicate the financial reports to leadership and congregation
- How to use and interpret financial dashboards* To assess whether your facility is a tool for effective
- Understand why capital fundraising is good for your church
What Will You Learn?
- What is the big deal with my church’s Financial Statements and Reporting
- Aligning your Budget to your Ministry Plans
- Ministerial Compensation and Taxation
- Fraud Risk Assessment and Prevention
- Intro to Real Estate Services
- Why Church Buildings Matter
- Capital Fundraising
*Attendees will receive their church’s financial dash board and an assessment of their internal controls if they register at least 3 weeks prior to the event (you will need to provide the last 3 years of financial statements).
Pacific Northwest Conference
Start & Strengthen Churches
National Covenant Properties
October 7, 2017
9:00AM – 3:00PM
River Ridge Covenant Church
WHO Should Attend?
Church Pastors, Treasurers, Church Leadership and Staff
Questions: Peter Hedstrom
EVP/CFO, National Covenant Properties
[Click Here] to download the brochure with full details including speakers.